Friday, June 14, 2013

Shorts for Bella

 
 
 
 
 
Yesterday I sewed up some cute shorts for Bella to add to "shorts on the line" ( Grab a button on the right hand side if you want to join in the fun) It's hosted by these two fabulous ladies Rachael  and Carla .
 
Today just some pictures but my next post will be how I created these adorable pants and how to add a pocket into a pants pattern.
 
The pocket fabric is CLIPPINGS in Passion AH38 - Loulouthi by Anna Maria Horner that I ordered from  Moona fabrics ( go check out their etsy shop here )
 
Now I have to say doing a "photoshoot" is quite the challenge with my busy Bella especially if you are trying to get shots of clothing but she loves it and that's all that matters.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ,
I would love to hear from you