Thursday, June 13, 2013

MInecraft fun......

 
So today is not about sewing. But in honor of summerbreak we are having some
minecraft FUN!
Arthur has been bugging me about painting boxes into Minecraft creatures since I started unpacking boxes in January. so we made a trip to our local JoAnn's yesterday to stock up on paint etc.
He made sure this morning that I remember about it and by 7am this morning we were doing this.....
 
 
Note to self  -  " If Isabella drives you crazy grab a box and some paint"
this kept her busy for a good 30 minutes. She did a fabulous job and she was so happy with the job she did.
 


 
 
Arthur always has fun with a paint brush.



 

 
 
 
we painted the boxes and then added the eyes and mouth from printables off the internet. ( just google Minecraft face print outs and increase the size as much as you like.)
 
 
 
The swords we also printed out and glued to two of his plastic swords.
 
They had so much fun outside.
 
 
 
 
" I am going to get you creeper !"
 
 
" I will destroy YOU!!!!"
 
Isabella is nursing it back to life!
 
 
See you next time!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ,
I would love to hear from you