Wednesday, April 9, 2014

KCW Day 2 - The Soleil dress

On Tuesday I  sewed the
Soleil dress from Selvage designs. If you have a girl GET.IT.

Get the pattern HERE

LOVE.IT. Will sew up a few for Bella. It is the prefect summer dress for any occasion and I sure love a knit fabric pattern. I bought this fabric from
Girl Charlee a while back so I don't know if they have it anymore.... ( I checked ,they don't:(  )















I am hoping to cut and sew the Julia Sweater from Compagnie M for Day 3.....



9 comments:

  1. Wow, love this and bought the pattern yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. The fabric is compliment with pattern well. Such an adorable dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous print you picked for this beautiful dress..! Great job. I'll have to check out this pattern..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks sooo great!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great print choice! It really makes the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fabric and the dress is so cute!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THIS ONE! Thanks for linking up on Inspire Us Thursdays. You'll be featured on tomorrow's post!

    ReplyDelete

Hi ,
I would love to hear from you