Wednesday, April 9, 2014

KCW Spring 2014 Day 1

It is Kids Clothes week Spring 2014 ( the idea is that you sew kids clothes at least 1 hour each day for 7 days) 
Day 1 I got up early and finished my Madeline Dress from the fabulous Jess at the Sewing rabbit ( me sew crazy Blog)  I shoretened it to a  Tunic for an Easter outfit for Bella. I am planning to sew up some go-to-leggings and a blazer with it for my Signature look for Project Run and Play. I used some shantung for the bodice , cotton for the dress part as well as a beautiful flower net fabric I got from JoAnns a while ago.
I got up early Monday morning to finish it and I sure  am glad I did . I ended up getting a stomach bug and was out till day 2.







see you at Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ,
I would love to hear from you