Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mama's got a Brand New Bag.........





I felt it was time for a new bag for me so I can practice some new things . I bought this fabric at Beverly's a couple of months ago not because I knew what I was going to make with it but because it was so ME.... It called for me. I knew when I decided to make a bag for me that is where I have to dig.

It is 4 panels so I will still be able to use it for something else as well. It works perfect for the bag because I only need one square and a bit for the clasp.

The inside has 3 pockets for my glasses, occasional diapers and sippy cups.


 tried out a new cut of the fold-over for the clasp. The handles is also a new idea that I had to try out.

I thought the green thread contrast nicely to the blue fabric
some old hardware found in the drawers added for an adjustable shoulder strap.

I like to carry my bag in my hands but sometimes I don't have enough hands so its nice to have the shoulder strap that I can even extend and overcross if my hands runs out.


Well that's it for today. I am excited to carry my very vibrant bag around.

Sneak peek into next post:
I love blue and orange together. I dug out these samples and are planning a outfit for Miss Bella.


Till later........



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ,
I would love to hear from you